Skip to the content

Governmental Entities

Richard Hawes Insurance has for many years served the insurance and risk management needs for local public entities.

A wide variety of specialized coverages is available, depending on the needs of the governmental entity.

  • Property and Inland Marine coverage for buildings, contents and various types of equipment and machinery.
  • Automobile insurance for cars and trucks, including emergency vehicles such as police cars or fire trucks.
  • Workers’ Compensation coverage for employees who may be injured on the job
  • Many different types of specialized liability insurance may be available, including Law Enforcement Liability, Federal Civil Rights Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Employee Benefits Liability, Errors and Omissions Liability (also called Management Liability), and General Liability.